Sunday, November 15, 2015

WHY DO SOME WOMEN PUBLIC FIGURES WEAR PANTS SUITS AND OTHERS WEAR DRESSES?

Blog by +Wanda Dorn 
Hillary Clinton
Carly Fiornia
  

WHY DO WOMEN PUBLIC FIGURES OFTEN WEAR PANTS SUITS WHILE OTHERS WEAR DRESSES?


This Question appeared on Facebook:
Why does Hillary always wear pants?


I'll Tell you why!

As most of my followers know I owned a modeling school and agency.  I created a class and seminar called "FASHIONALITY", which is part of a two-day seminar, or semester class curriculum.

I will not present the on-line seminar now, but will in an upcoming training blog.  I just wanted to quickly address the above question of why the variations in wardrobe styles of women public figures.  Some say it's to seem more powerful, some say it's for comfort, still others say it's because some have no fashion sense.


Wanda Dorn
adornstudios.org

Taken from the 

"Fashionality" Wardrobe and Fashion seminar/class


Here's what "fashionality", "fashion styles",  or "fashion personalities" mean:

Have you gone shopping with friends, and all saw the same dress and loved it, but only one of you could carry off that style? That's where fashion styles and personalities come into play. I have seen a particular fashion in magazines, and no matter how I try to accessorize or work that look - I finally determine, it's just not me; it's just not my fashion style. 

We all have a fashion style. There are several of them, and we all fit into one of them. There are some women who can wear jeans and a mink to a high-fashion event, while other women would wear pastels, pearls, silk and flowers as their comfort style.  You can call it style, personality, or others trainers may choose other terms for it, but I coined the phrase "Fashionality"

When the feminist evolution first found a threshold, powerful women did tend to dress in a more man-tailored look - most likely in a pant suit, or a man-tailored/man-fabric business suit ... but now --- WE ARE FREE TO CHOOSE OUR OWN POWER-FASHION STATEMENT!

The two women in question discussed on Facebook:  Hillary Clinton is one fashion personality, more casual. Carly Fiorina's fashion personality is more conservative, but interestingly enough after you complete the classes, you will see these two figures have more fashionality in common than you think.

What do you think those similarities are?  

In the comment section of this post, tell me what you think, and stay tuned to a blog "Fashionality Seminar" coming soon.

To catch the upcoming Fashionality Seminar Blog, go to my Blogger site, press the "Follow" button  

http://plus.google.com/+WandaDorn/posts



No comments:

Post a Comment