Monday, February 27, 2017

DONNA BRAZILE - A Powerful Legacy for the Democratic Party

DONNA BRAZILE

Your "Legacy" reads "You have served our Party well"  

It's time for the Democrats to stop NAME-BLAMING


I found myself often over the years stopping my remote because I came across your show.  You are always point-on-accurate in your reporting.  The manner and demeanor you always displayed is role-modeling.  You have and still serves the Democratic Party well over the years, especially your constituents - and I am not one that likes to separate groups, but you have served the Black community well.  Everyone I have heard over these many years say "she's great".


The assertions are a convenient disruption from the Party moving on.

As a good political activist, I could write questions for my candidate to practice before a debate, and they would be the exact same questions all candidates would be preparing to answer, AND, I don't have to see anyone's preparation speeches or questions, etc. beforehand.  The issues are right there before you, if you are an astute political activist you know what the questions and issues will be and you must prepare your candidate to respond effectively, just as I have done for myself, and many candidates for over forty years. 

I am so tired of so-called Democrats still whining about Bernie Sanders when he's not even a Democrat, and we don't know what his agenda is. He stated none during his campaign.  

I'm sure, if you read one of my recent Blogs, you would glean that I am so disappointed in Bernie Sanders for disrupting the party while campaigning, and still is, or at least he is not doing what a loyal Democrat would do even after they loose the election; he is doing nothing to bring the party together.  He's not a Democrat and should not have been running on the Democratic ticket, and should not be considered an issue with the party other than to move on from his disruption. Note, I would have voted for him if he had won the primary.

I hope you continue your work for the party as the party moves forward, just as the Republican Party moved on from Mitt Romney; the Rep Party won in spite of their Party's fears.

Michael Sainato, good article, but as you can see, as always, I had a few things to say 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment