Monday, November 14, 2016

MICHELLE OBAMA'S HALLMARK LEGACY ON THIS COUNTRY


MICHELLE OBAMA HAS LEFT HER 

HALLMARK LEGACY ON THIS COUNTRY

By Leaving Her Stamp Of Authenticity on the footprints of America 

Michelle Obama - Wong/Getty Image

THE HONORABLE FLOTUS MICHELLE OBAMA 

Came into the Flotus position with her demanding "CALLING CARD".  That calling card was not blank with just her name as usual;  that calling card was inscribed with indelible ink that said:  "I demand respect and I will leave my mark of a civilized American society when I make my graceful exit from the most beautiful and most powerful house in the world - the White House".

This "Woman" (in Business Protocol we refer to a woman that carries herself with "power" and confidence as "woman" - not a girl, not even as lady) ... 

This woman has served her Country well, with grace, beauty and power.  As importantly, she has served the Black citizens of America well.  She has served young women of all ethnicities well. 


Michelle Obama - Official Portrait '13
A woman who reflects "power"
History is made only when it is written and when we tell the story to our youth ... so go tell our First Lady and the world what she has done for not just America, but the world.
  
For more information on at least sixteen of Michelle's many outstanding accomplishments - visit the blackdoctor.org website: 


President Obama's legacy, of course, is another fifteen-page blog that I will let someone else compile and share theirs with you .


I just have to add one of my favorite "Business Protocol" adages:

"Behind every good man is a good woman"    

However, I  caution men and tell successful women:


 "Behind every good woman is a good housekeeper"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment